Leicester City star, Jamie Vardy and his wife, Rebekah have finally
unveiled their new born son to the world by appearing on the cover of
the January 31 edition of OK! Magazine. They welcomed their son, Finley Vardy on January 8. Congrats to them.
A very graphic video circulating online shows how a certain tribe in a country in Africa performs circumcision on boys to mark their passage from boyhood to manhood. In the disturbing video, the priest who performs the procedure can be seen hacking at the foreskin of the penis with an object until it comes off, while the boys scream in pain.
UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor was photographed posing by his customized Rolls-Royce worth £280,000 ahead of his fight with Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 on Saturday in New York.
So I continued my 'Selfmade Secondary School Tour for Girls' yesterday and I must say, my trip to Doregos Private Academy in Ipaja was very memorable. The students were amazing, the girls very intelligent, warm and ambitious. The boys weren't happy that they were excluded from the meeting but joined us when taking photos...lol This tour has been life changing and I can't wait to visit more schools. I've done five now and have about 10 more to go before taking a break. Meanwhile, there's a Selfmade Conference happening in Lagos on April 22nd...will tell you more about it later. See more photos from this trip after the cut..
Comments
Post a Comment